2. The personal data provided by the user will be kept on file by NEPTUNE RING S.A., the company responsible for processing them, which treatment has the following purposes in mind:
1. Signing and execution of the contract for the products selected by the user;
2. Satisfying user requests;
3. Provide the user with information about the products of MELLMAK or any other company of Neptune Ring SA (products and objects related to the textile, ready-to-wear, footwear or accessories), including, with respect to the products identified above, the sending commercial messages by email or any other equivalent automatic electronic means (such as a text message), as well as by telephone contact. The user will be able to modify his preferences regarding the sending of such commercial communications, through the different channels of contact or in the Newsletter itself.
4. In case you provide us with personal data of third parties, the user will be responsible for informing them and obtaining his consent for the mentioned purposes. In the event that you have purchased a product or shopping voucher, the personal data of third parties provided will only be used to: (a) manage delivery or verify receipt of goods, and (b) respond to requests that you place with us.
3. NEPTUNE RING SA, headquartered in Urbanização de Ruães, Lote 1, 4700-565 Mire de Tibães (Braga), Portugal, the company responsible for the file, undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the user's personal data and to ensure the exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to the above address.
4. User data will be archived indefinitely. The user may at any time withdraw his consent or exercise his "right to be forgotten" and, for this purpose, he must complete the following form: https://rhmellmakcom.typeform.com/to/w6jq10. When you request that we withdraw your consent, you will stop receiving our communications and your data will no longer be used.
5. The User (you) guarantees that the personal data provided is true and accurate, and undertakes to notify any changes thereof. Any loss or damage caused to this website or to the person responsible for the website or third parties resulting from incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the User.
7. mellmak is in the process of migrating to the Redicom Commerce Cloud, and is working towards achieving, in the next two months, full compliance with the Regulation.